Friday, June 26, 2009

Oprah's War on the Family

Friends, it's no secret that the American family is under attack. Gay marriage is now legal in several states, and we can already see what that's doing to the sacred institution of marriage.

But the threat posed by the gays is, at least, out in the open. Lucifer and his demons also have more subtle--and therefore more dangerous--weapons at their disposal.

Now this may offend the delicate feelings of some out there who've been brainwashed by the PC media, but I'm going to go ahead and say it: God designed the family, and he did so without consulting Gloria Steinem or Hillary Clinton. That's right--our Lord put the man in charge, as Paul writes:

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing." Ephesians 5:22-24

Let me emphasize that--in a healthy family, the wife is subject unto her husband in every thing.

Unfortunately--and this should come as no surprise--Oprah has a different view, one that she's passing on to her millions of devoted followers.

Oprah.com: Don't Be a Doormat!

Just what does Oprah consider a "doormat"? Here are a few examples:

*My "to do" list includes things I don't have to do, and things I don't want to do.

*I feel panicky about the thought of someone disliking or disapproving of me.

*I feel virtuous when I override my own needs or wishes to please others.


Why, what is Oprah's "doormat," but a Godly woman?

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar. She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens." Proverbs 31:10-15


Someone has got to save the family. That's why we at OprahTruth ministries are offering, for a limited time, this four-CD self-help series, Slavery is Freedom! Practical Advice on How to Be a Fulfilled, Godly Woman. In it, you'll find advice on a wide range of topics, including:

*How to anticipate your husband's needs and wants, before he asks

*How to spend the allowance he gives you more efficiently

*When to shut up

*Recipes, cleaning tips, and more!



I'd also like to thank everyone who has welcomed me since my recent release from prison. It is a blessing to be back with my family, and half of the proceeds from Slavery is Freedom will go towards covering my legal fees.

No comments: